06 September 2006

A sock!


Please excuse the random water bottle in the background. And my white legs/feet. But, as you can see, I'm making progress on the sock! In fact, I finished the green stripe and most of a purple stripe tonight (took this picture late last night) so I'm even further than it looks in the picture.

I have to go to the dentist tomorrow.. I have a TMD (Temperomandibular joint Dysfunction) problem that a dentist back in California has been treating long distance while I've been living in New Jersey. Now that I'm in Maryland, I need to get braces (which I obviously couldn't do long distance). Which means a new dentist.

Oh well, at least maybe I can get more of the sock done. Hopefully this appointment tomorrow won't be too bad. And at least I know what day of the week it is! Posted by Picasa





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?