03 October 2006

Socktoberfest Begins!

Yes indeedy, I'm participating in
A no-pressure festival celebrating socks.. right up my alley. In fact, I forgot it was October 1st yesterday but conveniently cast-on a new sock (for a new pair of socks, eventually):

Sorry the picture's not very good, but believe it or not that wa sthe best I could get. I'm one full repeat (24 rows) into the ankle of the sock; I'm working from Sensational Knitted Socks, the Ribbed Lace pattern to be exact.

These are going to be gorgeous socks, and the yarn is a wonderful merino/silk blend. I'm not admitting where I got said yarn, though. Nope, not admitting.

More sock coverage in the near future, hopefully! Oh yeah, and maybe I'll try to take a picture of the recent progress on the Doctor Who scarf, which is too big to take pictures of as a whole. Totally unwieldy, actually. Maybe I could take it apart and make a blanket instead....? (Just kidding!)





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?